School Employee Salaries
This database reflects Washington state public school employees' positions, districts, education, certificated experience, pay and benefits for the 2011-2012 school year, the most recent available. It also incorporates records of disciplinary actions as posted on the Web site of the Office of Professional Practices and a database of National Board Certified Teachers.
The information was provided by the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction, responding to a public records request. It represents a snapshot in time – employees may have left or had changes in status or pay. Email questions.
- Click "More" on each row for more details.
- "Total pay" is the total amount of annual pay, including certificated base pay, classified base pay and pay for secondary jobs and additional time and responsibility. It does not include overtime for hourly workers.
- "Position" is the primary assignment for the employee (some employees have multiple assignments).
- "Insurance Benefits" includes liability, life, health, health care, accident, disability, and salary protection.
- "Other Benefits" includes mandatory benefits, including social security, Medicare, employee retirement, industrial insurance and unemployment compensation.